Modified sine wave 1500w 3000w 5000w solar generator solar power inverter can improve the company's competitiveness and help the company gain a firm foothold in today's highly competitive environment and develop steadily and at a high speed.We adopt a variety of technologies in the production.The product has obtained unanimous favorable comments from market.
A modified sine wave inverter, or quasi-sine wave inverter, actually has a waveform more like a square wave but with an extra step. A modified sine wave inverter will work fine with most equipment, although the efficiency or power of the equipment will be reduced with some. Due to the modified sine wave inverter’s construction, these inverters are often more affordable than their pure sine wave counterparts. These types of inverters may be the optimal solution for larger projects that require less efficient power.
1. Motors, such as refrigerator motors, pumps, fans, etc., will use more power from the inverter due to lower efficiency. Most motors will use about 20% more power. This is because a fair percentage of a modified sine wave is higher frequencies – that is, not 60 Hz – so the motors cannot use it.
2. Some fluorescent lights will not operate quite as bright, and some may buzz or make annoying humming noises.
3. Appliances with electronic timers and/or digital clocks will often not operate correctly. Many appliances get their timing from the peak of the line power – basically, the modified sine has a flat top rather than a peak – this may cause the occasional double trigger. Because the modified sine wave is noisier and rougher than a pure sine wave, clocks and timers may run faster or not work at all.
4. Items such as bread makers and light dimmers may not work at all – in many cases appliances that use electronic temperature controls will not control. The most common is on such things as variable speed drills will only have two speeds – on and off.
5. Most equipment will operate without any noticeable difference, and because the lower cost, that makes this the most common inverter sold and generally the only type found at your local retailer. Always double-check to be sure whether or not your equipment requires more power or efficiency before choosing a modified sine wave inverter.
|Place Of Origin||China||Model Number||JH-BE-1500K2|
|Input Voltage||DC 12V||Output Voltage||AC 220V|
|Output Frequency||50/60Hz||Output Type||Single|
|Weight||2kg||Product Name||Modified Sine Wave Inverter|
|Application||Home Appliance||Inverter Type||Portable Inverter|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave||Color||Black|
|Protection||Short Circuit Overload Overvolt Overtemp||Battery Type||Lead Acid|