This inverter support multi-machine parallel connection, the maximum parallel connection can reach 8 Support multi-machine parallel mode sharing abattery pack; Single-machine load capacity 100A 4 independent MPPT design, making full use of light energy in different directions.
This is a 120V/240V split-phase high-voltage inverter for the North American market. It is possible to convert solar energy into alternating current and store the energy in batteries.
Together with solar panels and battery storage systems, MPPT hybrid inverters form hybrid solar power systems that can be used to optimize their own consumption, stored in batteries for future use or fed into the public grid.
The working mode depends on the photovoltaic energy source and the user's preference. It can use the energy generated by batteries and inverters (generated by photovoltaic) to provide emergency power when the grid is lost.
1. Support full power charge and discharge, better charge and discharge efficiency
2. Wide battery input range, compatible with a variety of lithium batteries and lead-acid
3. Maximum efficiency up to 98.2%
4. Customization I/O interface, more flexible application
5. Support remote monitoring, remote upgrade and automatic battery management
6. Passed UL 1741:2021, IEEE 1547.1, UL 1699 B test certification
7. With over-voltage, over-current, over-temperature protection, compatible with anti-zero export function
8. Battery reverse connect protection, the charge and discharge are controlled by intelligent software to improve the battery life
HOME SOLAR SYSTEM